Despina Residency Programme is designed for artists and curators wishing to immerse in their work and/or research. We provide them with the space to explore practices, concepts, new ideas and materials; and to develop a project while receiving professional feedback and support. Selected artists/curators participate in talks, meetings, studio visits, a final exhibition and are encouraged to propose educational activities to the public.
The support, networks and creative environment offered by Despina Residency Programme encourages professional/artistic development and international contacts.
The central aspects of Despina Residency Programme are:
• Studio space
• Curatorial support through one-to-one meetings
• Weekly brainstorming meetings
• Studio visits and exhibitions tours
• Opportunity to propose workshops and talks
• Administrative and logistics support
• Open studio event to introduce the participant and their works/research to the public
For open calls and further information, click here.